European Symposium of Biopathology
13th and 14th of June, 2013 in Paris France
Auditorium Centre Marceau
12 avenue Marceau 75008 Paris
The 2013 edition of the Paris Biopathology Symposium will be held on June 13th and 14th 2013, at Espace Marceau, in Center Paris, France. We warmly thank our 2013 sponsors. Join us to attend our 2013 program.
Main thematics 2013
- Liquid Biopsies : Study of cell-free DNA in plasma and urine for targeted therapy.
- NGS data interpretation: how to make it simple?
- Targeted sequencing for targeted therapy
- Updates for main tumoral modeles
- Molecular diagnostics optimization
- Morphologic study of tumoral biomarkers
- New tissular biomarkers identification
- Phlippe Ancian, Transgene, Strasbourg, France
- Paolo A. Ascierto, University of Naples, Italy
- Jean-Noël Billaud, , Ingenuity Systems, Redwood City, CA, USA
- Fabien Calvo, InCA, France
- Valentina Casadio, IRST, Meldola, Italy
- Philippe Charlier, CHU Raymond Pojncaré, Garches
- Philippe Dessen, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif
- Luca Dini, Celi-France
- Marc Eloit, Pasteur Institute, Paris
- Xose Fernandez, Life Tech
- Fabrice Harms, LL Tech, Paris, France
- Paul Hofman, CHU Nice, France
- Jan Trøst Jørgensen, Dx-Cx, Denmark
- Mariana Kuras, Ariana Pharma, Paris
- Aude Lamy, Rouen, France
- Pierre Laurent-Puig, HEGP, Université Descartes, France
- Florian Leiss, Definiens, Germany
- Muhammed Murtaza, Cancer Research Institute, University of Cambridge, UK
- Nathanael Pearson, Ingenuity Systems, Redwood City, CA, USA
- Dr Pietsch, EU
- Pamela Pinzani, Università di Firenze, Italy
- Jean-Christophe Sabourin, Rouen, France
- Marc Sausen, Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx), Cambridge, MA, USA
- Nicolas Sévenet, Bordeaux, France
- Heidi Schwarzenbach, Institut für Tumorbiologie, Hamburg, Germany
- Ian Tomlinson, University of Oxford, UK
- Jean-Charles Soria, Institut Gustave Roussy, France
- Anne Vincent-Salomon, Institut Curie, France
- Jim White, Nanostring Technologies, UK
- Jacek R. Wisniewski, Max-Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Germany
Two satellite worklunch presentations with Affymetrix and NanoString Technologies about Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) from FFPE
The Biopathology community
One of the main goal of the meeting is to create a community around emerging "biopathology" joining physicians, pathologists, molecular biologists, biotech people. We encourage you to participate to the different forums and post your comments on the website and our different accounts on Twitter (@biopathology ), LinkedIn (group "Biopathology ") or Facebook. See also our latest topics.
250 pathologists, oncologists, molecular biologists, biotech companies in Europe and North America have attended the first edition of the symposium in 2012.
We thank warmly the sponsors that already accept to support us for the 2013 edition, as Biomérieux our Lead Sponsor. Their support and involvment made us proud and happy to spread knowledge on biopathology and molecular pathology.
Thank you also for our 2012 sponsors that permits us to make and upload the videos of the presentations of the 2012 edition. The access to the 2013 videos will be restricted to the attendants of the symposium or its on-line edition.
- Latest topics
Welcome to the 2013 edition of the biopathology symposium
Thank you to our 2012 speakers.